– Hello! Are you wondering on how to say Goodbye in Tagalog? I got you! For today’s topic, I will teach you on how to say it and give you some examples so that you can fully understand on how it goes. Ready? Let’s go!
GOODBYE IN TAGALOG
The Tagalog translation of Goodbye is Paalam.
- Mauna na ako, paalam – I’ll go ahead, goodbye
- Paalam, hanggang sa muli nating pagtatagpo – Goodbye, until we meet again
- Ito na ang huling pagkakataon na magkikita tayo, paalam – This will be the last time that we will be seeing each other, goodbye
- Paalam anak, babalik ako pangako – Goodbye son/daughter, I will come back I promise