– Hello! Are you wondering on how to say Thank You in Tagalog? I got you! For today’s topic, I will teach you on how to say it and give you some examples so that you can fully understand on how it goes. Ready? Let’s go!
THANK YOU IN TAGALOG
– The Tagalog translation of Thank You is Salamat.
- Salamat sa lahat – Thank you for everything
- Salamat sainyong lahat – Thank you to all
- Salamat sa mga bulaklak na binigay mo – Thank you for the flowers that you gave me
- Salamat po – Thank you (Formal way)
- Salamat dahil sinamahan mo ako – Thank you for accompanying me