– Hello! Wanna express your love to someone in Tagalog? I got you! For today’s topic, I will teach you on how to say I love you and give you some examples so that you can fully understand on how it goes. Ready? Let’s go!
HOW TO SAY I LOVE YOU IN TAGALOG
The Tagalog translation of I love you is Mahal Kita.
Mahal kita is a phrase mostly used for the romantic kind of love. So if you want to say you love your Filipino spouse, girlfriend, or boyfriend, say “Mahal kita”
- Mahal kita higit pa sa inaakala mo – I love you more than you ever know
- Mahal kita palagi – I love you always
- Mas mahal kita – I love you more
- Mahal na mahal kita nay – I love you so much mom